To Our Customers & Community,
Similar to many of you, we have been diligently following the development of the SARS-CoV-2, named coronavirus disease 2019 (“COVID-19”) and seasonal influenza (“flu”) viruses. We know there is a growing concern, especially around COVID-19 as these events continue to evolve and we wanted to provide you with our current approach and commitment to the safety of our employees and community.
To mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and flu, we are following and have implemented the CDC recommendations by providing our employees:
• Hand Sanitizer
• Clorox Disinfecting Wipes to Clean Surfaces (e.g., Desktops, Phones, Laptops, etc.)
• Disposable Gloves
• Disposable Boot Covers
• Face Masks to be Used per CDC Recommendations
Some additional measures we are taking include following the CDC’s guidelines and recommendations relative to social interactions and spaces:
• Staying at home if any of our employees are experiencing respiratory symptoms or otherwise sick
• Limiting face-to-face interactions that can easily be performed over the phone or video conference
• Washing hands frequently with warm water and soap as well as using alcohol based sanitizers
• Disinfecting frequently touched surfaces such as telephones, keyboards, tools, etc.
You may notice employees such as installers, in-home repair technicians, and front lobby personnel wearing gloves and/or masks as they perform their day-today activities. These efforts are the best practices of the day and our interest is continuing to protect all we meet.
We also know that many of you may have scheduled in-home repairs/installations and if you have any concerns, we are happy to partner with you to reschedule your appointment or try to address the concerns.
The health and well-being of our employees, customers, guests, vendors and everyone else we meet remains our highest priority. Together, we can limit the risk of spreading illness in the workplace and community.
Main Office: 200 Church St. Burlington, VT
Storefront: 1127 North Ave. #36 Burlington, VT
Thank you, Burlington Telecom.